Prentus turns bootcamps and universities into a premier source for talent. Schools get a custom portal that enables businesses to filter, interview, and hire their graduates fast. With specialized profiles and managed internships, businesses can make smarter choices when bringing in fresh talent. To view all schools’ platforms using Prentus, go to https://prentus.co/partners.
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Prentus allows users to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Prentus. In this article, we will cover how to:
- Configure the Greenhouse/Prentus Integration
- Add Candidates to Greenhouse
- Keep Prentus Searches Synced with Open Jobs
Configure the Greenhouse/Prentus Integration
- While logged into your account on our partner’s platforms, go to your Settings -> ATS page.
- Click on the Greenhouse logo to be routed to Sign In.
- Enter your email and password for your Greenhouse account.
- If the connection was successful, you will be routed back to the platform. It will now show your account has been connected.
Add Candidates to Greenhouse
- On Prentus platforms, everything is organized with Searches. Your filters, interview requests, and hires are all associated with your search. When creating a new Search, you are given the option to associate a Greenhouse Job with your Search. If a job is selected, each candidate will be added to it. If left blank, each candidate will be added as a prospect.
If you do not see your job listed, click on the Refresh icon to load all jobs again.
- Once your Search is created, you can start browsing candidate profiles on Prentus. Feel free to use filters or view the profiles recommended by the school (if any). Make sure to set up your interview settings too.
Then, when you see a candidate you want to interview, click on the Request button in the upper right corner of the profile.
- The candidate will be notified of the request and can accept or reject. If the candidate accepts the interview request, their information will be added to Greenhouse. This information will include:
First and Last Name
List of Skills
Note: if the partner has Bias-Free profiles enabled, this candidate will only be added five minutes before the scheduled interview time. Profiles will look like this instead:
How to use the Prentus Integration with Greenhouse
If you need to remove the integration
Disconnecting your Greenhouse account is as simple as going to Settings -> ATS and then clicking “Disconnect”. Your account information would be deleted and candidates would stop being added to Greenhouse.
Change job a Search is associated with
- If you want make a Search on Prentus sync with a different job, you can click on the Search name in the page header.
- Click on the edit icon to the right of the Search selection dropdown.
- Choose a different Greenhouse job from the dropdown. You can refresh the list by clicking on the icon. Once you have your selection, click Save and all candidates moving forward will be synced to that job.
The Prentus Greenhouse integration is available on all of our partner’s hiring platforms.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for troubleshooting assistance regarding the integration.