In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up to date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our release notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- We're excited to share the Job Ad Market is now available in open beta! Job Ad Market allows your organization to purchase individual job ads from thousands of third-party job boards using a streamlined process directly within Greenhouse Recruiting. Contact your Customer Success Manager or the Greenhouse Support team to enable the feature in your account.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, some users received We couldn't process your calendar invite email errors after attempting to schedule via the Calendly integration.
- Users frequently encountered an error when clicking to preview a document that had been downloaded from DocuSign and then manually uploaded to Greenhouse Recruiting.
- The Prospecting plugin didn't consistently apply the job selected in the Consider for field to prospects, resulting in some prospects unintentionally being created as unattached.
- Invalid characters in the Social media or Website URL candidate fields resulted in an error when attempting to open a candidate export file in Excel.
- In the Harvest API, a request to the PATCH: Update Current Offer endpoint sometimes inadvertently cleared the offer's opening ID.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, the invite link in the Your Next Steps email was broken if the email was not sent immediately upon creating the new hire.