With this workflow, jobs originate in Greenhouse Recruiting, and are exported to Workday upon candidate hire. The position, candidate, and worker record data all come from Greenhouse Recruiting via a webhook. This option is recommended if Greenhouse Recruiting can be the source of truth for job data.
Relevant job and/or offer field options are kept in sync using Custom Option Sync functionality.
Note: Any job and/or offer field options that are not kept in sync via Custom Option Sync functionality must be manually maintained and kept in sync.
- Create a job in Greenhouse Recruiting, ensuring Workday position requirements are captured.
- Hire candidate into the Greenhouse Recruiting job to trigger the Candidate Hired webhook.
- Export job data to Workday to create the position.
- Export application, candidate, and offer data to Workday to create the hire record and place them in the just-created position.
- Workday Studio (or other middleware)
- Greenhouse Recruiting webhook configuration