In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Coming soon: Users will soon be able to assign a scorecard! This upcoming feature allows you to send a scorecard request to a member of your team without scheduling them to conduct an interview. Once assigned a scorecard, users will be able to view the interview kit and scorecard for the candidate. More details to come.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved a Prospect Conversion report issue that caused incorrect candidate counts to be shown for Milestones containing multiple stages. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We also resolved an error users encountered after clicking Preview on a job board's Edit Post Settings page.
- We fixed a bug that caused previously anonymized candidate applications to be included when applying the data to be deleted filter to the candidates list.
- In the Harvest API, the GET job post request endpoint now correctly reflects if the job post requires a cover letter or not.