In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Custom demographic question sets are now available in job post bulk actions! From either the Bulk Edit External Job Posts or Bulk Edit Internal Job Posts page, click Settings, and then click the Ellipsis icon inline with Custom demographic questions in the application form. Follow the prompts to select one of your existing custom demographic question sets and complete the bulk action. The question set will be added to or removed from all selected job posts shortly.
- In anticipation of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), we have added a new CCPA section to the Privacy & Compliance page.
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an error that intermittently occurred when attempting to enable a GDPR data retention rule. We apologize for any trouble this may have caused your team.
- A new scorecard notification will once again be triggered if a scorecard rating is changed after submission.
- We fixed a bug in which adding a candidate to a second job incorrectly copied custom application question responses from the candidate's original job application to their second job application.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we fixed a bug that prevented users from editing a single-select or multi-select field as expected if the field included a large number of options.