DiversityJobs is the leading job board with a mission to foster greater diversity & inclusion in the workplace by uniting employers with top diversity talent. The platform specializes in helping employers engage job-seeking Black Americans, Latinx, Asians, Indigenous Peoples, Women, Veterans, People with Disabilities, and Members of the LGBTQIA+ Community.
Greenhouse Recruiting users who have an Employer Membership agreement with DiversityJobs.com can have all jobs published on DiversityJobs.com easily through its integration with Greenhouse Recruiting. If you have questions regarding Employer Membership or would like to schedule a demo, please submit your request through the DiversityJobs.com contact form.
Once you have an agreement in place, please complete the steps below to create DiversityJobs.com as a source in Greenhouse Recruiting, and send the corresponding Tracking Link to your DiversityJobs.com Account Manager.
How to create a source tracking link for DiversityJobs:
1. Navigate to Configure icon .
2. Click on Custom Options > Sources > Create New Source.
3. Under Sourcing Strategy, select Third-party boards and type "DiversityJobs" as the Name of Source. Then click Create Source.
4. Next, go to Configure icon > Job Board and Posts.
5. Click the Ellipsis icon next to your job board and select Tracking Link.
6. Under Who gets Credit choose None.
7. Click Select a source and select or type ‘DiversityJobs.’
8. With ‘DiversityJobs’ selected, click Create Link.
9. You will see a URL that will look like https://grnh.se/62d8d2053us. Please Copy and email the URL to your DiversityJobs.com Account Manager.
You’re all set!
Once DiversityJobs.com starts publishing your jobs, your Account Manager will submit a test application to ensure automated tracking is working correctly, so you know exactly which applicants are coming from DiversityJobs.com.