With a Neuvoo and Greenhouse integration, we are bringing the candidate to the end recruiter with a quick and easy application process. The candidate starts and finishes the application process on the Neuvoo platform and the apply information is attached directly to the requisition in the recruiter's Greenhouse system. This process allows candidates to quickly and easily apply on Neuvoo using their existing profile avoiding a redirect ultimately improving the apply conversion rate. The end result is a lower cost per application and a better return on investment for the Greenhouse user.
Greenhouse’s integration with Neuvoo allows the customer to post jobs seamlessly to Neuvoo from their Greenhouse platform and receive applications directly in the end user’s Greenhouse interface. The following information will guide you to;
1- Configure the Job Board inpost, open jobs and upload candidates for different customers and departments within the customer’s account.
2- Create a Job Board API Key for the Greenhouse/Neuvoo Integration.
3- Generating Tracking links
4- How to use the Neuvoo Integration with Greenhouse
1 - Configuring your Job Board
For Neuvoo to pull your open jobs, you will need to send them your job board token. Usually, that's pretty simple (e.g. CompanyABC’s board token is "companyabc" with the URL being https://api.greenhouse.io/v1/boards/companyabc/jobs)
To get the job board token, complete the following steps:
- Click on the Configure tab
- Select Job Board on the left side of the screen
- Click on edit under the Actions tab
- The job board token will be located in the URL field
2 - Generating Job Board API Key
- Clickon the Configure tab on the top right of the screen
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Neuvoo
- Select the API Key type as “Job Board”
- Send the generated API key to your Neuvoo contact
3 - Generating your Tracking link
If you want to track the source of the applications coming from Neuvoo, we will ask you for the tracking link that will allow you to get our job board name as the source of each application so you can track the origin of the application. To generate that Tracking link, you should complete the following steps:
- Create custom sources.
- Click on the Configure tab then select Custom Options from the left-hand panel.
- Click on Sources
- Click on Create New Source.
- Select a sourcing strategy and provide a name for the source as is in the picture.
Once you have the source that you would like to associate with your jobs through the tracking link you can proceed with the Link creation.
- Creating the tracking link.
- Click on the Configure tab on the top right of the scrren
- Select Job Board on the left-hand panel.
- Click on Actions and then click on Tracking Link in the dropdown menu.
- Use the Get a Tracking Link dialog box to configure the Who gets credit and Source fields. Then click on Create Link.
- Copy the tracking link and make sure that it's being shared with the Neuvoo team.
4 - How to use the Neuvoo Integration with Greenhouse
Posting jobs in Neuvoo:
- Add jobs to the board related to the board token that you provide to Neuvoo.
- Neuvoo is going to pull the active jobs within that jobboard every 4 hours.
Get applications from Neuvoo:
In Neuvoo, the candidates will be able to apply to the jobs shared through this integration. We will make sure that you get the information required to fill the needs of your position.
- How to check applications within Greenhouse.
You can see the application sent by neuvoo on the “All candidates” section located on the menu.
When you select a candidate, you can see the candidate's information in the “Application” t
How to check the source (tracking link).
Please note that the application source refers to the tracking link configuration.