In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Job Board: Talent.com (Neuvoo)
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we resolved an error that occurred when scheduling candidate interviews on certain jobs. We apologize for the inconvenience this might have caused your team.
- We resolved an issue that caused the Offer Details dialog box to display duplicate custom offer fields in some cases.
- We updated the Zoom integration to allow organizations with strict passcode requirements configured in Zoom to use integration.
- We resolved an issue that caused data for some converted prospects not to be removed as expected by applicable GDPR data deletion rules.
- We fixed a bug in which hiring a candidate with multiple active applications made the candidate profile private regardless of the user's Make candidate private? selection.
- We fixed a bug in which all dependent custom offer fields appeared when clicking Mark Candidate as Hired without first creating an offer.
- We updated several reports to use cardinal order when sorting numbered columns.
- We fixed a bug in the updated scheduling workflow that prevented Outlook users from scheduling across multiple dates after clicking Schedule All.
- We resolved a custom opening fields issue that caused previously deleted values to appear on the Job Info page.
- We resolved a race condition in which executing multiple bulk actions simultaneously on the same candidate could cause job stages to appear in duplicate on the candidate's profile.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we resolved an issue that caused a blank Email or Legal Name field to be populated with unexpected data after an ADP sync.