In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- Job Board: GritHP
- In Greenhouse Recruiting, we fixed a bug that prevented the Job Notifications page from loading correctly for users without permission to view private data on the job. We apologize for any trouble this caused your team.
- We resolved an issue that prevented some users from viewing all available Job Admin levels when bulk updating user permissions.
- We fixed a bug that overwrote the Location field for all interviewers to be the same when using Schedule All in the classic scheduling workflow.
- We fixed a bug that prevented some applications from being marked as
Needs Decisioncorrectly, which impacted filtering for this parameter on the All Candidates page.
- We resolved an issue in which rescheduling a Follow-Up Reminder to a later date and then dismissing its associated alert caused the rescheduled Reminder to unintentionally be deleted.
- We updated user searches to return user names containing special characters, whether the special characters were included in the search or not.
- In Greenhouse Onboarding, we fixed a bug that caused values from deleted custom fields to be sent through the BambooHR integration.
- We also fixed a bug that caused mapping issues when pushing a new hire whose employment status included a space (e.g. full time) from Greenhouse Recruiting to Greenhouse Onboarding.