Using this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates exported from Underdog.io.
Configuring the Integration
- After logging into your Underdog.io account, navigate to Settings and then select Integrations from the left-hand panel. Click the green Add button next to the Greenhouse Integration.
- You’ll then be prompted to authorize the Underdog.io integration. Review all of the integration’s permissions, and select Authorize to activate the integration.
- Once you Authorize the integration, you’ll be redirected to Underdog.io where you’ll see confirmation that you’ve successfully integrated.
Now, you’re ready to export candidates from Underdog.io into your Greenhouse instance!
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Locate the Candidate Profile you’d like to export within Underdog.io, and then hover over the Share button. Choose Export to Greenhouse.
- With the export modal, choose the Job you’d like to add this Candidate to within Greenhouse from the dropdown menu. If you elect to add Notes to the Candidate here, they will appear in the Activity Feed on this Candidate’s Profile within Greenhouse.
- Once you’ve successfully exported the Candidate, you’ll see a confirmation of success in the lower left-hand corner of the Candidate’s profile in Underdog.io:
- Head into Greenhouse, and then choose All Jobs from the top navigation. Select the job that you exported your Candidate to.
- From the Job Dashboard, locate Pipeline on the right-hand side of your screen, and choose Application Review.
The Candidate Profile you’ve exported from Underdog.io will be in this stage. Select their profile in order to view it in full.
- You’ll notice the Source of the Candidate will be Underdog.io, and they will be credited to the user who exported their profile.
You can now interact with the Candidate Profile as you typically would within Greenhouse, and move them through your Interview Plan accordingly!