Rocketmat is an artificial intelligence company that works exclusively with data analysis for Human Resources. We aren't ATS assessment management or a resume bank. In a nutshell, we collect company data in order to compose a custom mathematical model for each business, always in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Compliance Regulations. To train a model and hand the data, we use our artificial intelligence techniques and libs to predict and match a candidate with an open requisition provided by a company.
- Initial Instructions
The integration flow between Rocketmat and Greenhouse follows the macro steps below:
Configure User Setup Permissions in Greenhouse Recruiting
In order to enable the Greenhouse/Rocketmat integration, you will need the developer permission Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials.
Contact a Greenhouse user in your organization with Site Admin level permissions with the additional user-specific permission Can edit another user's advanced permissions to apply the API credential management permission to your account. Have the user with Site Admin level permissions edit your user account's permissions by navigating to the Configure icon > Users > Your Name)
The user with Site Admin level permissions should navigate to the Permissions panel on your user page and expand the Developer Permissions dropdown menu.
Select Can manage ALL organization’s API Credentials so that a check is in the checkbox. When finished, click Save.
Repeat as necessary for any other user that should have access to set up the integration.
Create a Harvest API Key for the Greenhouse/Rocketmat Integration
To create a Harvest API key for the integration, click on the Configure icon in the upper right-hand corner. Navigate to Dev Center on the left-hand panel.
From the Dev Center page, click API Credential Management.
From the API Credential Management page, click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Rocketmat.
From the Create new credential dialog box, give your API key a name and select Harvest from the Type dropdown menu. When finished, click Create.
On the Manage API Key Permissions page, list all permissions the API Key should have. When finished, click Update. The screenshot below pictures the checkboxes permissions needed.
Your Harvest API key for the Greenhouse/Rocketmat integration is created and configured. Provide your Harvest API key to your Rocketmat onboarding team so they can set up the integration.
How to use the Rocketmat Integration with Greenhouse
Customer data will only be pulled by Rocketmat (Read permission only). A custom field designed to store candidate score prediction will be required on the Greenhouse platform side. The custom field is where the candidate prediction will be posted by Rocketmat.
How to create the Rocketmat custom field
- After get logged, the user must click on the button-up screen on the config icon:
- Click on custom options
- Select Applications:
- On manage Application Field, click on + Add Field
- In the field, type Rocketmat and provide a short description as pictured below:
- Finally, the custom field is created as shown on the image below:
- The client login into the Greenhouse platform as administrator and creates an API key on DevCenter section for Harvest API as described on Greenhouse web site instructions.
- Once created, the API key needs to be sent to Rocketmat. In order to prevent the key under malicious third-party access, It is strongly recommended to use alternative tools as SendSafely when sending the API key.
Note: Do not send the API key in this initial email. API Keys allow access to sensitive data and must be kept secret. If an API Key is shared in an email and your email is intercepted by a malicious third party or your email account is hacked, the hacker would be able to view and access your API Key. For this reason, we require API Keys to be shared securely using SendSafely, Greenhouse’s secure data transfer platform.
- Rocketmat and Greenhouse integration flow
Greenhouse Recruiting’s integration with Rocketmat allows users to source, access, engage, and track candidates from any client covered by a contract shared between both parts. In this article, we will cover how Rocketmat pulls candidate data and post back its prediction into Greenhouse platform as pictured below:
- The client’s candidates data is stored into the Greenhouse system
- A rating candidate custom field is set initially as null
- In a set period of time according to what was traded between Rocketmat and the client, a scheduled crom job will run on the Rocketmat side pulling the candidates stored into the Greenhouse system that is with no Rocketmat’s predictions stored on the rating custom field.
- The candidate’s predictions are processed and made on Rocketmat side
- Rocketmat sends back the candidate prediction into the Greenhouse system
- Finally, the recruiter is able to check the candidate score into Greenhouse platform as pictured below
- Additional Notes
- No candidates will be added by Rocketmat. Only candidate’s prediction match scores will be posted under an agreement between Rocketmat, Greenhouse, and Customer (a custom field will be defined to receive candidates rating).
- All Rocketmat API services are designed to pull clients' data, processing information inside our systems and make a candidate score prediction available to be posted back into the customer or third-party systems.
Please contact email@example.com for troubleshooting assistance regarding any workflow integration questions or contact firstname.lastname@example.org in case of doubts for generating API credentials.