Users who are configured as offer approvers in your organization's offer approval flow(s) will be notified via email that their approval is needed to extend an offer to a candidate.
The offer approval request email is a non-editable default email that outlines details of the offer, and includes the following information:
- A link to the candidate's profile
- A link to the Job Dashboard
- All offer details for the candidate
- All job details for the requisition
- All opening details for all openings listed on the requisition
- A list of the approvals required to extend the offer
- A Candidate Offer Packet in .pdf form, which includes the following information:
- Information from the candidate's Details tab (phone number, email address, and other details provided in custom candidate fields)
- Information from the candidate's Private tab
- The candidate's Source, Recruiter, and Coordinator
- The candidate's Offer Details
- Submitted scorecards
The offer approver can either approve or reject the request directly from the email.