In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
- Bulk rejecting candidates will no longer fail when a User's date format is set to YYYY/MM/DD.
- Un-converting a converted prospect application will not longer cause an error loading the prospect's Application tab.
- In some cases, Job Approval emails were shown as coming from the first user to request approval instead of the most recent person who made changes.
- Office names will no longer show up as duplicates in the Job header and Job Overview page.
- GET: List Candidates was not properly returning prospect applications unless they also had a candidate application as well.
- Deleting a Prospect Pool that was tied to a Prospect Post will no longer cause an error loading the Prospect Post.
- Exporting the Change Log to Excel will no longer include html elements in timestamps and descriptions.