In an effort to improve our suite of products, Greenhouse Software regularly releases new product features, updates, and improvements. Stay up-to-date with what's new at Greenhouse by Following our Release Notes.
Find our releases for this week below:
- The bottom half of the Hiring Team page is now sorted alphabetically by first name to help users find who they're looking for faster. There is also a new filter to sort users by specific permission levels.
- When filtered by Job, the Prospect Conversion report now includes a column for Requisition ID to help users distinguish between jobs with similar or identical names.
- The pencil icon used to edit job details and openings on the Approvals page has been replaced by a green button that is more prominent on the page and easier to find.
- We've updated the look and feel of the various Approvals emails to be make the job or offer details easier to parse and the call-to-action buttons more clear.
- The Rejection Reasons report will now load when choosing a date range that does not include any rejected candidates.
- When start or end dates were hidden on job posts when collecting education information, some candidates were unable to submit their applications.
- In some cases, users were able to select closed jobs for social media posts. Only live jobs with online job posts are now selectable.
- When using the Calendly integration, the Event Type dropdown was not updating when the interviewer changed. This dropdown will now populate correctly.
- When a job was deleted, some entries on the change log could not be viewed or exported.