Don’t miss out on qualified candidates. Double the amount of completed applications by integrating with CareerBuilder using Applink. CareerBuilder Applink is a free integration service that allows you to seamlessly send applicants from CareerBuilder to your ATS or CRM system, automatically formatting application data in your system. Applink also allows for a simple, intuitive and mobile-optimized application process for job seekers that ensures you receive all of the intended applications to your job postings in your ATS or CRM system.
Integration Setup Instructions:
Step 1 (Pre-Integration Requirements):
- Follow the “Preparing a Greenhouse ATS for a new Integration” instructions provided below
- Enter Integration API Credentials (previously created in Step 1) in the Integration Self-Service Portal:
- Instructions Below:
- From the client’s recruiter desktop >> click on the bento box >> Select Admin Tools >> Hover over Company Admin in website toolbar >> select Integration Configuration >> Select Add Configuration for the Greenhouse ATS Option >> Enter client API Credentials >> Select ‘YES’ under the ‘Activate Applink?’ question >> Click Submit
- A CareerBuilder team member will complete the rest of the fulfillment and notify your CareerBuilder Sales Rep that the integration is complete
Preparing a Greenhouse ATS for a new Integration
These are the steps to prepare a new Greenhouse ATS Integrations account:
Getting access to the ATS
- Open the main dashboard in the https://app.greenhouse.io/dashboard link
- Use a manager account credentials for this.
Get the API Credentials
Here are the steps to create credentials:
- Go to the https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials link
- You also can access it from the menu bar in the Configuration option
- Then click on the Dev Center link and inside this option open the API Credentials.
- Select Create New API Key option.
- Provide a Description for the system using the credentials i.e: CareerBuilder ATSSync and select Harvest type.
- Save the credentials and send it to the CareerBuilder’s integration team.
- Select the Manage Permissions link and assign the Permissions according to the Greenhouse API Permissions section.
- Proceed to Step 2 in the Integration Setup Instructions
Greenhouse API Permissions
We will require the customer to create and provide Harvest API Token with the following permissions, permissions are:
Greenhouse User ID:
For push purposes, we will require a Greenhouse UserID that we will use to attach the candidates that will be pushed.
- Customer can find the list of Users and their IDs exporting them to an excel file:
2. Customer can find the usersIDs in a column called UserID (they will need these when they enter them in the CareerBuilder Portal in Step 2 of the Integration Setup Instructions:
Greenhouse Source Field:
We will require the customer to create and/or provide the integrator the source name to attach candidates that will be pushed.
For example: "CareerBuilder ATS Sync" as it is in the following screenshot:
Greenhouse Custom Fields:
- Create “Unknown” entry in School custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Degree custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Discipline custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Source custom field.