ATS Sync Standard allows a seamless integration between CareerBuilder’s Talent Discovery Platform (TDP) and your ATS to help recruiters find the most qualified candidates, regardless of where the candidate data resides. Reduce the amount of time it takes to find the right candidate by using powerful semantic search technology to search your private data and CareerBuilder data, including public CareerBuilder and Open-web resumes, in the same interface.
CareerBuilder’s ATS Sync Standard product accesses the data within your ATS, cleans and normalizes it, and makes it searchable from within the Talent Discovery Platform. This allows you to start your search process by unlocking the candidates who have already expressed interest in your organization resulting in faster hires. The ATS Sync product also allows you to export any candidate data from the Talent Discovery Platform into your ATS to take future action on viable candidates.
CareerBuilder’s ATS Sync Standard enables you to:
- Pull: Import candidate profile and status data from your ATS into the Talent Discovery Platform
- Push: Export individual candidates and assign them to requisition IDs from the TDP to your ATS via the ‘Export to ATS’ widget found when you select a candidate’s profile
Integration Setup Instructions:
Step 1 (Pre-Integration Requirements):
- Follow the “Preparing a Greenhouse ATS for a new Integration” instructions provided below
- Enter Integration API Credentials (previously created in Step 1) in the Integration Self-Service Portal:
- Instructions Below:
- From the client’s recruiter desktop >> click on the bento box >> Select Admin Tools >> Hover over Company Admin in website toolbar >> select Integration Configuration >> Select Add Configuration for the Greenhouse ATS Option >> Enter client API Credentials >> Select ‘YES’ under the ‘Activate ATS Sync?’ question >> Click Submit
- A CareerBuilder team member will complete the rest of the fulfillment and notify your CareerBuilder Sales Rep that the integration is complete
Preparing a Greenhouse ATS for a new Integration:
These are the steps to prepare a new Greenhouse ATS Integrations account:
Getting access to the ATS:
- Open the main dashboard in the https://app.greenhouse.io/dashboard link
- Use a manager’s account credentials for this.
Get the API Credentials
- Go to the https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials link
- You also can access it from the menu bar in the Configuration option
- Then click on the Dev Center link and inside this option open the API Credentials.
- Select Create New API Key option.
- Provide a Description for the system using the credentials i.e: CareerBuilder ATSSync and select Harvest type.
- Select the Manage Permissions link and assign the Permissions according to the Greenhouse API Permissions section.
- Proceed to Step 2 in the Integration Setup Instructions
Greenhouse API Permissions
We will require the customer to create and provide Harvest API Token with the following permissions, permissions are:
Greenhouse User ID:
For push purposes, we will require a Greenhouse UserID that we will use to attach the candidates that will be pushed.
- Customers can find the list of Users and their IDs exporting them to an excel file:
2. Customer can find the usersIDs in a column called UserID (they will need these when they enter them in the CareerBuilder Portal in Step 2 of the Integration Setup Instructions:
Greenhouse Source Field:
We will require the customer to create and/or provide the integrator the source name to attach candidates that will be pushed.
For example: "CareerBuilder ATS Sync" as it is in the following screenshot:
Greenhouse Custom Fields:
- Create “Unknown” entry in School custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Degree custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Discipline custom field.
- Create “Unknown” entry in Source custom field.