SHL, the global leader in talent innovation, helps companies transform productivity through deeper people insight. Our unrivalled assessment science, benchmark data and analytics empower leaders and their teams to make confident, data-driven people decisions, when it matters most – transforming the way organizations recruit, manage and develop talent. Greenhouse customers can access more than 1,000 talent assessments covering virtually all industries and job categories. SHL customers see tangible business outcomes such as better employee performance, increased sales and staff retention which all leads to higher revenue and profit. SHL deploy solutions in more than 110 countries and 30 languages.
Greenhouse and SHL have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you will:
- Contact SHL to request your API key.
- Email email@example.com or click here to open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- Add a special SHL stage to your interview pipeline.
- As candidates enter that stage, send the SHL interview through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates submit their test, a link to the results will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact SHL to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. Your Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
Adding the SHL Stage to a job
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select SHL, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in SHL. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configurations of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in SHL. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by SHL.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the SHL stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through SHL.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Needs decision in SHL
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on the SHL platform.
Specific customer related queries can contact: https://www.shl.com/en/