The Resource integration allows you to automatically take candidates from Greenhouse and add them to Resource. To link your Greenhouse account, head to Settings in Resource and click “Connect Webhooks” for the information needed to plug into Greenhouse. Once you have both of those items, complete the following steps to link your accounts!
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage and configure web hooks
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
- Now that you have the correct permissions, log into your Greenhouse account
- Select Configure (icon in top right corner) > Dev Center > Web Hooks > Web Hooks
3. You'll land on a page called Create a New Web Hook
4. Name your Web hook using the information provided in your Resource Settings (see image below).
5. Select the appropriate web hook, Endpoint URL, Secret Key and Error Recipient Email provided to you in Resource Settings, then make sure the Web hook type is Candidate has been hired (see image below).
7. Press Create Web hook.
8. Repeat for each web hook available in your Resource Settings.
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and Resource account can now talk to each other.
In your Resource Settings, make sure you’ve added your Greenhouse Harvest API key so your Greenhouse candidates are sync to Resource and vice versa. You can run even campaigns, nurture relationships and follow up with prospects months down the road, and candidate data will update in both directions.
Web hooks will update candidate data in Resource so you know you have the most up-to-date state for each person when you build a segment to communicate with.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Greenhouse and Resource. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with a list of items to add!
For any questions about your set up and configuration, contact email@example.com and they’ll make sure you’re fully set up and properly connected.