With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Bubblesort.
Configuring the Integration
- Go to your company’s profile (https://bubblesort.co/#!/recruiters/), open the basic details dialog (the pencil icon at the top right of your screen, and then ‘basic info’ menu item). Then choose ‘Additional Info’ tab.
- Select ‘Greenhouse’ from the ‘Integration with ATS’ drop down menu.
- Fill out your Greenhouse board token. You can find this token here: https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/config
- Click on the ‘Connect to Greenhouse’ button. It will open a dialog box that will ask you to give bubblesort permissions to create new candidates, view candidates imported by bubblesort and view your jobs.
- And that’s it. Now bubblesort will be able to push candidates to your Greenhouse account.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- When a candidate in our platform is interested in our customer’s position, he click “Get introduced”
- If it passed our screening, we process it and send it to our customer’s Greenhouse account.
- The details we provide are:
- Full name
- Current company and job title
- Contact details: Phone and email
- The specific job id