To create a Harvest API key:
- The Greenhouse user will go to their Configure tab
2. Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
3. Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Eightfold
4. The Greenhouse user will be able to select which permissions they would like to allow the partner
Eightfold requests the following permissions to be set on the API key:
- Read access to candidate, application & job information
- Write access to enable new candidates to be added, new applications to be added as well as notes and tags.
- No delete access is required.
5. Once the API key has been provided to Eightfold Account manager, it is added to the Eightfold configuration set up for that customer.
6. Eightfold will start ingesting all jobs, candidates and applications from Greenhouse using the provided API key.
7. Eightfold allows new candidates (leads) to be added to Greenhouse using an “Add to ATS” or “Advance Stage” functionality.
8. Eightfold also allows applicants to be screened (advanced or rejected) and the state will be synced to Greenhouse.
9. Note: if you are creating referrals through Eightfold into Greenhouse, make sure to ask your Eightfold point of contact to enable referral notifications.