Finalist Greenhouse integration gives Greenhouse users complete automation to leverage the Finalist service. To get started with our integration, the Finalist on boarding team will walk you through all steps with you to create the new API key, add a custom rejection reason, and craft custom email templates for when rejecting a candidate and inviting the rejected candidate to Finalist platform. After we notify that your integration is all set, you can go to app.finalist.io to see your reports on hiring and referrals. You can also manage your account balance, withdraw the money earned, and more. For those candidates Finalist platform matches with your jobs, we’ll upload them to your Greenhouse automatically so you can manage them in Greenhouse instead of yet another system. Enjoy the newly reimagined recruiting experience!
Create a Harvest API key for Finalist integration
- Go to the Configure tab
- Select Dev Center > API Credential Management
- Click Create New API Key to generate the API key for Finalist
- On the Manage API Key Permissions page, click Select all, uncheck EEOC, then click Update
Create a "Finalist - Silver Medalist" rejection reason
- Click on the search bar on the top right and type "rejection reasons"
- Select Company Metadata then Rejection Reasons
- Add "We rejected them" reason type with name, "Finalist - Silver Medalist"
Create “FINALIST Silver Medalist” email templates
The Finalist on boarding team will work with you to craft custom email templates for when rejecting a candidate and inviting the rejected candidate to Finalist platform.
Go to app.finalist.io to see your reports on hiring, referrals, and account
1. Sign in with your Google, LinkedIn, or Twitter account
2. Get information on your hiring on the landing page when you sign in or by clicking the Hiring menu. The table contains the list of candidates referred by the Finalist platform. Click on a candidate to get more information about the candidate. Click on Open Positions to see the list of open positions you have opened in Greenhouse that Finalist imported.
3. Get information on your referrals by clicking on Referrals menu. The table contains the list of all candidates you referred to Finalist historically. Click on a candidate to get more information about the candidate you referred. Click on Active Referrals to get a subset of candidates who are active and in the process of interviewing at other companies.
4. Get information on your account by clicking on Account menu. Click on a transaction to see the transaction detail. Click Deposit funds to initiate money deposits to your Finalist account. Click Withdraw funds to take money out of your Finalist account.
Invite your company to recruiters and hiring managers tot he hiring platform
Go to New Hiring Manager menu and invite your co-workers with their company email address.
Just sit back and relax. No action necessary. We’ll upload the best match for your job openings in Greenhouse automatically. You’ll receive a notification in your email when we do.