Harver x is a browser extension that lets you connect Harver and Greenhouse with the click of a button.
Before using Harver x, make sure you:
- Have a verified Harver account. Visit www.harver.com for more information.
- Use a compatible browser. Harver x supports Google Chrome. Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Safari and Mozilla Firefox will follow soon.
How to install Harver x
- Navigate to the Chrome Store.
- Search for ‘Harver’
- Click on the ‘Add to Chrome’ button.
- Choose ‘Add Extension’ from the dropdown.
- The Harver x icon will now appear in the Chrome toolbar
How to use Harver x
With Harver x, you get the power of the Harver platform on top of Greenhouse.
The browser extension lets you easily invite candidates for an assessment flow:
Whenever Harver x ‘recognizes’ a candidate in Greenhouse that finished their assessment flow, the Harver x button lights up and displays this candidate’s matching score.
Click on the matching score to display separate assessment scores.
Click on separate assessment scores to zoom-in even further.
Curious to read more about a candidate? The full assessment report is just a click away.
View the video of the integration here