With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from VISAGE.
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage ALL organization's API credentials
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
Follow these steps to generate your API key:
- Click the Configure tab
- Click Dev Center
- Click API Credential Management
On the API Credential Management page, click the Create New API Key button.
From the Client Application drop-down menu, select Visage and enter a description for internal reference (although it is optional).
Click on CREATE and it will generate an API Key for Visage to use.
From there, go to your Visage employer profile page (https://app.visage.jobs/#/employer/profile ) search for the “integrations” section and click on EDIT.
- Select “Greenhouse” for the “Integration type” field,
- Paste your API Key in the corresponding field
- Set the email address of the Greenhouse user on whose behalf you want to add candidates (This could be your Greenhouse user’s email address or that of a specific service user you have created for Visage)
Once this is done click “SAVE”.
Go to one of your job posting in Visage, you should see new available actions:
1 . Allow you to pick which job on Greenhouse you want to post your candidates to. If you wish to push the candidates as prospects and not assign them to any specific job you can pick the ‘None’ option
2 . Allow you to export all the candidates from the selected stage to your Greenhouse job. If you haven’t picked any you’ll be asked to.
3 . Quickly access the Greenhouse profile of the candidates that you have previously exported from Visage.
4 . Allow you to export a specific candidate to your Greenhouse job.
When exporting candidates you’ll be asked if you want to export them as prospects or candidates, you can choose the option that best suits your workflow.
All the candidates that are pushed via Visage will have the following information in Greenhouse :
- Candidate name
- Current job title
- Current company
- Social profiles
- Visage profile
- Email addresses (If you choose to contact our candidates externally keep in mind that you there might be a small percentage of wrong or bouncing email addresses)
When you are on a Greenhouse candidate profile of one of our candidates you can quickly access their Visage profile by clicking on the Visage link (to see their messages activity or your conversations with this candidate for example.)
And that’s it ! If you have any questions about this feature or issue, please reach out to us via the chatbox in app or contact the employer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.