How to integrate Greenhouse with Personably
- Login to Personably and head to the settings page.
- On the settings page, under connect your applicant tracking system click Greenhouse.
- Click the button that says create your key and webhook endpoint. You'll now see both of these appear in the boxes below (see the second screenshot below).
- Head to Greenhouse webhooks section here.
- Complete the "Create A New Web Hook" form:
- In the "Name this web hook" field, type "Personably"
- In the "When" dropdown, select "Candidate has been hired"
- In the "Endpoint URL" field, paste your endpoint URL created in Personably during step 1
- In the "Secret key" field, paste the key created in Personably during step 1
- Leave "Error recipient email" blank
- Set "Disabled?" to false
Click "Create Web hook”
- You'll now see new hires imported into your Personably dashboard whenever a candidate is hired in Greenhouse. Click "Create" to add the final details for your new hire.
- If you head to the "Settings" page, you can specify whether you'd like to receive a daily email with the new hires imported from your ATS.