Configuring the integration
- Adding candidates to Aevy is a breeze. To get started, make sure that you’re logged into aevy.com. In order to get up and running, you need to authorize the integration by heading to aevy.com/api/greenhouse/connect and log in using your Greenhouse credentials.
- Click Authorize to finish the configuration
Adding candidates to Greenhouse
- Once the integration is completed, you will be redirected to Aevy, where you can now export candidates to Greenhouse with one click.
- After clicking on the save button, a dropdown menu will pop up. Now you can choose to export the candidate to a certain job, or as a general prospect.
- Once that’s been completed, you can now see the candidates’ social network links, contact information and all of the other crucial data that Aevy holds on the candidate. You can also see who on your team imported the person and the source will be marked as Aevy.
See on Aevy if the candidate is already in Greenhouse
- Aevy supports the Greenhouse Harvest API, which allows you to see which of the candidates on Aevy are already in Greenhouse, so you will never have to export a duplicate into Aevy. To set that up, you will need to get an API key from https://app.greenhouse.io/configure/dev_center/credentials
- Create New API Key
- Create a new Harvest API key with Aevy as the description
- Enter the API key on aevy.com/integration_signups/greenhouse
- Once you have added the API key and completed the authorization of this feature, you will be able to see if a candidate has already been added to Greenhouse.