- The options to Add a Candidate and Add a Referral have been consolidated into one button in the top navigation.
- Application Review for prospects is here! Similar to candidate application review, users can quickly review groups of prospects and decide whether they should be considered for a role.
- Our two newest Harvest endpoints allow you to Delete Employment from an existing candidate and include employment information when Adding a Candidate
- Candidate Testing: Talegent
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Opening an interview invite in Google sometimes showed a long email address with lots of random letters and numbers instead of a human-sounding conference room name. We’ve agreed that your names for rooms are better and we’ll show those instead.
- Our Chrome extension had some trouble parsing information from resumes. No one likes extra typing, and you can now parse again to your heart’s content.
- The option to choose another LinkedIn profile when the incorrect one was linked to a candidate profile mysteriously vanished. It’s not-so-mysteriously there again.