- We’re excited to announce 5 new Greenhouse Onboarding features that will help you automate administrative tasks so you can focus on building long-lasting working relationships with new employees.
- We’ve redesigned the Job Info page to make it easier to scan and find information.
- Job Status will now be displayed at the top of the page when looking at a single job or a candidate profile so you can easily see more context about the job.
- You can now make Opening IDs required for all jobs in Configure > Permission Policies. All orgs will have this permission off by default.
- We’re added additional fields to the Harvest Anonymize Candidate endpoint.
Assorted bug fixes, including:
- Interviews are not being sent successfully when using the latest version of Outlook for Mac (16.10). More information and a workaround can be found here.
- Candidate Activity Feed notes got a little too close for comfort and refused to respect line breaks. We’ve implemented some distance so that these separate lines will appear where they’re meant to be.
- The list of approvers could sometimes contain duplicate names. Despite their best efforts, these clones couldn’t fool us and we removed the extra name.