Once the Candidate Hired web hook is enabled, marking a candidate as hired will trigger the web hook. If needed, you can trigger the web hook using a test candidate by taking the following steps:
1. In the upper right hand corner of your account, click the + Add Candidate icon in the upper right hand corner of your account.
This will open up a form to add a new candidate. Select the job you want to add them to, and set the Initial stage to Offer. Although most fields are not required, we recommend adding as many other details as possible to replicate what a real candidate would look like.
2. Navigate to Offer Details - Once the candidate has been added, go to the Offer section of their candidate profile.
3. Mark Candidate as Hired - If there is no offer approval process in place, you can click Marked Candidate as Hired, then fill in the offer details. Otherwise you will need to select "Create Offer" to enter the offer details, and then go through the offer approval process. You should also select the Create Offer option if you want to create an offer letter to include in the web hook payload.
4. Add offer details and/or request approval for offer - We recommend filling in as many details as possible to replicate what a real candidate would look like. When you have finished, click Save. This will hire the candidate and trigger the web hook.
If there is an offer approval process, you should Request Approval after saving the offer details. Once approval has been given, you can select "Mark Candidate as Hired" to trigger the web hook.
5. Re-trigger web hook - if needed, you can re-trigger the web hook by clicking Unhire. Then go back to Offer Details > Mark Candidate as Hired, to rehire the candidate.