Greenhouse Recruiting's integration with Workvisa allows you to request pre-hire immigration assessments directly from Greenhouse and automatically post immigration compliance notices on your Internal and External Job Boards. To get started, you will need to get in touch with your Workvisa account manager. If you are not registered with Workvisa, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more and sign up.
Set Up Pre-Hire Immigration Assessments
- Ask your Workvisa account manager to login to Immidee and retrieve your Greenhouse API Key from your company profile.
- Fill out the form at www.greenhouse.io/asksupport or to click here open a ticket. Please do not send the API key in this initial email.
- The Greenhouse Support Team will respond with a SendSafely link for you to enter your API key into (How does SendSafely work?), which will notify Greenhouse Support once the API key has been entered. To verify your identity, the Greenhouse Support Team might request you provide a Support Verification Code before adding the API key to your organization's account.
- Greenhouse Support will then email you back confirming that your API key has been setup in your account and your integration is ready to go.
- You will then be able to add the stage “Pre-Hire Immigration Assessment” to your interview plan for each job setup.
Set Up Compliance Notice Widget
- Contact your Workvisa account manager to request login credentials for the intraLCA™ compliance management system and login to your account at https://app.intralca.com.
- Navigate to “Company Management.” Right-click your company name and select “Edit Sponsor.” Copy the Widget URL from your company profile.
- Once have retrieved the Widget URL, login to Greenhouse with an administrator account and go to Configure > Job Board > Edit.
- Click <> to edit the Description source code.
- Paste the content below and replace “WIDGET_URL” with the Widget URL provided to you by your Workvisa account manager:
<h1 style="text-align: center; font-size: 300%;">Sandbox Internal Job Board</h1>
<div><iframe style="height: 400px; width: 98%; overflow: scroll;" src="WIDGET_URL" width="300" height="150"></iframe>
- Click Preview > Save.
- To view the compliance widget on the Internal Job Board, you can click Internal Job Board from the top-right corner of your Greenhouse dashboard.