With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from NetIn.
Configuring the Integration
- From a profile page user clicks on Export to Greenhouse button.
- It then shows the oAuth dialog, requesting access.
- Once request is granted, the dialog is closed and token stored in NetIn database.
- Export to Greenhouse button will then turn into a button with a drop-down arrow.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- Once Export to Greenhouse button is clicked from a candidate profile page, a drop-down will appear which includes all the user’s active job openings on Greenhouse and an option called Create as Prospect.
- When a specific job is selected the candidate’s data is exported to Greenhouse under that job.
- If Create as Prospect is selected, the candidate’s data is exported to Greenhouse as a standalone prospect.
- First name
- Last name
- Company (current company)
- Title (current position)
- Phone number (mobile)
- Email (work or personal)
- Social media (at least one: Github, Linkedin, Stackoverflow, Twitter, Quora, Google Plus, Angel, Hackernews, Dribbble, Crunchbase, Facebook)
- External ID (NetIn profile ID)
- Job ID (Greenhouse job ID if user selects a job to export to)
- Prospect=true (if user selects Create as Prospect)