The Rise integration allows you to automatically take newly-hired candidates from Greenhouse and add them to Rise People Operations Platform. To link your Greenhouse account, contact Rise Customer Success for an endpoint URL and a secret key you'll need to get started. Once you have both of those items, complete the following steps to link your accounts!
- Ask a Site Admin with Advanced permissions to log into Greenhouse
- Have them select Configure > Users > Your Name
- At the bottom of the page, select Can manage and configure web hooks
- Repeat for anyone else that should have access
- Now that you have the correct permissions, log into your Greenhouse account
- Select Configure > Dev Center > Web Hooks > Web Hooks
- You'll land on a page called Create a New Web Hook
- Name your Webhook — we suggest Rise Integration
- Input the Endpoint URL and Secret Key provided to you by Rise Customer Success, then make sure the Web hook type is Candidate has been hired.
- Press Create Web Hook.
That's it! Your Greenhouse account and Rise account can now talk to each other.
When the hire candidate Webhook is triggered, Greenhouse sends the data to Rise and an employee record is created. The record in Rise is created with all of the relevant contact, compliance, and personal information provided to Greenhouse in the candidate's application.
The employee can be viewed in the "People" tab of the Hub. At this point the employee has already been added to the list of organization employees and is ready to be enrolled in any Hub services.
After using the integration, you may decide you want to share more info between Greenhouse and Rise. If you would like additional information transferred over, please reach out to your Rise Customer Success Manager with a list of items to add!