* Please note that SSO is not available for organizations in Greenhouse on our basic subscription tier.
REQUIRED ACCOUNT/PERMISSION LEVEL
- Bitium: All account levels; must be an admin to set up
- Greenhouse: Standard or Premium Tier
- Go to “Manage Apps.”
- Select “Greenhouse.io” from the list of installed apps.
- Select the “Single Sign-On” tab.
- From the dropdown, select “SAML Authentication.”
Select SAML Authentication
- Enter your Greenhouse subdomain into the subdomain field in Bitium. Your subdomain will be the name of your company and ".greenhouse.io." For example, the subdomain for example.com would be "example.greenhouse.io."
- Download the Metadata XML file from Bitium. Email this to metadata file to your account manager at Greenhouse with a request for the account to be SAML enabled.
- Click “Save Changes” in Bitium.
- After Greenhouse completes the connection, SAML will be activated on your account.
SAML Enabled will be illuminated in green once completed.