With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Drafted.
Configuring the Integration
- From your Drafted account, click on your image and select “Company Settings” from the dropdown.
- Within “Company Settings” go to “Integrations”
- Click “Connect” next to the Greenhouse integration.
- Authorize the Drafted app to use your Greenhouse account
- Drafted will sync your existing Greenhouse jobs. Choose which jobs to publish, or select them all.
- Your jobs will be automatically posted on your company’s Drafted company page.
Adding Applicants to Greenhouse
- When an applicant applies for a job in Drafted, Hiring Managers will receive a notification.
- The Hiring Manager can add an applicant to Greenhouse by clicking on his or her profile and clicking “More…” > “Send to Greenhouse”
- The candidate is then pushed into Greenhouse as a candidate for the job for which they had applied.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- At any time when a Hiring Manager is viewing a profile on Drafted they are also able to add them as a Candidate or Prospect in Greenhouse.
- The Hiring Manager can add any person to Greenhouse by clicking on his or her profile and clicking “More…” > “Send to Greenhouse”
- After doing so they can then select which job to add this person to as a candidate. Hiring Managers can also select “Add as Prospect” which will add them as a Greenhouse prospect not attached to a job.