BI Connector (fka Greenhouse Analytics) data support
Support for the BI Connector (fka Greenhouse Analytics data product) is provided by the Greenhouse team, and consists of:
- Self-service materials below
- Email support via firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation on data and reports:
- Data schema - please subscribe to Release Notes to be notified any time there is a change to the data schema. Note: Schema files are best opened up with a text editor like Sublime (free) after you change the file extension from .txt to .sql.
- Guide to data tables (last updated 6/23/17) – a guide to each data table
- Data model – a simple description of how certain data tables relate to each other
Thought leadership and best practices
- 5 Recruiting KPIs whitepaper – our recommendation on 5 KPIs to track at the highest level
- Greenhouse configuration best practices – a collection of best practices in using Greenhouse so that the data that is generated can be used more effectively to derive insights
Greenhouse Recruiting support
For any questions about Greenhouse Recruiting that DON'T relate to the data available via the BI Connector, including support for the Harvest API please contact:
- Your Customer Success Manager (if applicable) for strategic questions about Greenhouse and product requests for Greenhouse Recruiting
- Customer Support via in-app chat or email@example.com for usability questions, including for Greenhouse Recruiting reports
Amazon Redshift support
The data available from the BI Connector is stored in an Amazon Redshift cluster that is managed by the Greenhouse team. For a guide to connecting to Redshift, please refer to the Redshift documentation. The main methods are via a compatible business intelligence / analytics tool (see shortlist of official Redshift Business Intelligence Partners), a SQL query tool, psql, or programmatically via Java or .NET.
See technical requirements here.
If you have any questions about the analytics tool you are using—including error messages—they are best answered by the provider of your analytics tool.
Keywords: [analytics, reports, reporting, domo, redshift, looker, tableau, sql]