With this integration, users will be able track interested candidates from Indeed Prime as prospects in their Greenhouse account.
Configuring the Integration
- The integrations page is available via the user dropdown in the upper right corner of Indeed Prime.
- The integrations page looks like this. In this case, the account is not connected to Greenhouse.
- Click Connect to be taken to Greenhouse to authenticate.
- After connecting, you'll be taken back to the Indeed Prime Integrations page where you can see that Greenhouse is connected, as well as which user performed the connection. Only one user needs connect to Greenhouse to enable the integration for the entire Indeed Prime account.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
- After an employer makes an offer to a candidate on Indeed Prime, the candidate will receive an email. The candidate is given the option to express whether they are “interested” or “not interested.” If a candidate chooses “interested,” the candidate is pushed to Greenhouse.
- Candidates are pushed into Greenhouse as prospects on no jobs.
- The candidate data pushed into Greenhouse will include:
- Current title
- Current company
- Phone #
- Link to Indeed Prime profile
- Link to the candidate's personal website or GitHub account (if they have one)