Greenhouse Onboarding's ADP Workforce Now Integration, provides a one-way sync between the platforms, allowing you to collect new hire information in Greenhouse Onboarding and then provision employee accounts in ADP.
Please be aware that because of custom configuration and testing, it can take up to 2 months to get the integration up and running.
If you're interested in the integration, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager or Account Manager.
- Provisions new accounts in ADP WorkForceNow when a new employee is onboarded in Greenhouse Onboarding
- Control what employee information is shared between systems
- Optional syncing; select which new employees are pushed to ADP
How it works
- The integration will send information based on the employee’s work email address.
- When a new hire is added to Greenhouse Onboarding, they will be required to fill out information for Birthday, Gender, SSN, Address, and Legal Name. A Greenhouse Onboarding Admin will need to fill in the new hire's Start Date and Work Email address. Once that information has been provided, a Greenhouse Onboarding Owner can add the new hire to the ADP sync by selecting the Add to ADP Sync button on the Admin view of the employee profile.
- Please note: if you do not want some of those pieces of information stored in Greenhouse Onboarding, we will be unable to provision new accounts in ADP.
- Please note: We can only push to the HR + Payroll System Template in ADP. If you do not use that template, you will have to enable it in order for the integration to work.
- We can push the following information to ADP:
- Company Code
- Benefits Eligibility
- File Number (optional)
- Team (or Business Unit)
- Personal Email
- Personal Landline
- Personal Mobile
- Work Landline
- Work Mobile
- Federal Marital Status
- Employment Status
- Regular Pay Rate
- Pay Rate Type (Hourly v. Salaried)
If you have already filled out our short survey, check out the steps you'll need to take to get your ADP account ready for the integration here.