Built-in Roles: Control what features a user has access to
Every user will be assigned at least one of our built-in roles. This will determine which features they have access to in the Product.
When employees are added to Greenhouse Onboarding, they will default to the Employee role.
Super Admin -
- Should be assigned if you want a user to have access to all information and all features in the app. Will be able to edit and adjust any employee information and any company content.
- Feature Permissions: Create and manage Roles, add additional Admins or Super Admins, Delete employee records, manage integrations, onboard employees, access Tasks Dashboard, report on custom fields, access Task View of employee profile, manage non-custom fields Legal Name, Birthday, Email, and Employment Status, mange account Settings.
- Should be assigned if you want the user to access and report on specific information.The Admin role will allow them to pull reports and manage onboarding. You will need to assign an additional Role to the user to determine what fields the user can view and edit.
- Feature Permissions: Onboard employees, access Tasks Dashboard, report on custom fields, access Task View of employee profile, manage non-custom fields Legal Name, Birthday, Email, and Employment Status, manage account settings.
- Should be assigned to users that do not need to complete any admin duties in Greenhouse Onboarding.
- Feature Permissions: can access other employee Profiles, Pages, and Company info
Changing a User's Built in Roles
- Go to Admin > Settings > Permissions
- Select the Built in Role you want the user to be
- Select Add a User