With this integration, users will be able to source, access, engage, and track candidates from Whitetruffle.
Configuring the Integration
1. Login and go to the Settings page.
2. Select the Greenhouse button under the Applicant Tracking System section.
3. Sign into Greenhouse using your Greenhouse credentials.
4. Once authorized in Greenhouse, you’ll be redirected back to your Settings page.
5. Map your jobs from Whitetruffle to Greenhouse.
6. A green checkmark will appear next to your Whitetruffle job once it’s mapped.
Adding Candidates to Greenhouse
1. Now, when you view Introductions in your Inbox, you will see a “Send to ATS” button in the upper right hand corner of the match.
2. Clicking “Send to ATS” will move the candidate to Greenhouse, and you’ll see a “View in ATS” button to jump to the candidate in Greenhouse.
3. Clicking the button will open Greenhouse in a new window.
4. A text copy of the candidate resume will appear in the Activity Feed, and a PDF copy will appear under the Application Attachments.