With Google User Check, your new employees can see what email address options are available during their onboarding.
With Greenhouse Onboarding's Google User Check:
- There are no more emails back and forth about what a new employee's email address should be
- Eliminates confusion on if the email should use the employee's legal name or nickname
- Admins or Employees can easily see during onboarding what email addresses are available.
- If you don't want your employees choosing their own email addresses, we can turn this feature on for Admins only.
How it works:
- Greenhouse Onboarding will check for email availability against your Google Apps account, so the email address doesn't even have to be present in Greenhouse Onboarding at the time of checking.
- Greenhouse Onboarding will check against all emails, including aliases and distribution list addresses.
- When an Admin onboards an employee, they can check what email addresses are available for the new employee.
- OR -
- If the employee is onboarded with just a personal email address, the new employee will have the chance to enter their desired email address to see if it's available.
- THEN -
- Your IT team can check Greenhouse Onboarding to see what email they should create for the new employee.
- Once given access to their new work email, the new employee will be able to log into Greenhouse Onboarding and access their Greenhouse Onboarding account from their work email address.
- Please Note: To set up the integration, you must be an Admin of Greenhouse Onboarding and an Admin of your Google Apps account.
- Log into Greenhouse Onboarding and as an Admin and go to Settings > Integrations.
- Under Google Apps select Add
- When prompted, authorize your Google Apps account for Greenhouse Onboarding
- Contact Client Success and let them know you've requested the integration and well complete the final steps of setup.