This article is about Greenhouse Onboarding. If you are looking for help on Greenhouse Recruiting please go back to your search results or the homepage and choose the option that does not begin with Greenhouse Onboarding. If you have any questions about what articles to use, please reach out to chat support.
Teams are used to organize employees by department, interest, or location. Employees can belong to multiple teams.
Learn how to create Teams here.
Adding People to Teams
There are two ways an employee can be added to a Team, on the Team's page and on the Employee's profile.
- Navigate to Things to Know > Teams > Select "View Team" under a specific team name.
- Find the Members on the page, and select Edit.
- Select the employee's name in the "Select an employee" drop-down opton.
- If you are done adding Members, select Save.
- The employee is now added to the Team.
Employees can also add themselves to Social Clubs by going to the Team page and selecting Join, at the top of the page:
- Navigate to the employee's profile > Public > Edit
- Scroll to the Team field
- Select the appropriate Team in the drop down
- Click Save