As an Admin or Super Admin you will be able to access Settings. Under: Admin > Settings Overview you can control who has permission to edit content, and set basic defaults for your account.
To access Settings select Admin > Settings.
Settings Overview: On this page, you can navigate to one of the following sessions: Data Flow, Company Info, or New Hire Experience
- Introduction: Curious how data flows into your Greenhouse Onboarding account? Read about this 3-step process on this page!
- Importing: Specific instructions on the 3 ways new hire information can be imported into Greenhouse Onboarding can be found here.
- Exporting: Options available for exporting your Greenhouse Onboarding data can be found here.
- Custom Fields: Learn how to customize what fields your employees can fill out on their profiles here.
- eSignature Documents: Greenhouse Onboarding will automatically provide I-9 and W-4 templates. If there are any additional templates you need uploaded (employee handbook signature, sexual harassment policy signature, etc.), please reach out to Customer Support and we will load the forms into your account for you.
- Permissions: Control who can access and manage Greenhouse Onboarding here.
- Departments: Configure new departments or update existing departments on this page.
- Locations: Configure new office locations or update existing locations on this page.
- Teams: Learn about Teams go here.
- Integrations: Learn about the different systems Greenhouse Onboarding integrates with, and how you can request an integration.
- Emails for your organization: If checked, employees will receive emails from Greenhouse Onboarding about any assigned tasks, new employees, etc. To review all the emails that are sent out by Greenhouse Onboarding go here.
- Send the weekly New Hires Joined Company emails on: This controls when the email that introduces your new hires to company, will be sent.
- Introduction: Under Introduction, you can create Other Criteria. Other Criteria can be used to control who will receive certain Tasks, Emails, E-Signature Documents, and Feedback. Learn more about Other Criteria here.
- Tasks: Build, edit, and manage Tasks that will be assigned during the onboarding process. Tasks can be assigned to a New Hire or to other key stakeholders in the onboarding process. Learn more about creating and managing Tasks here.
New Hire Experience
- Welcome Experience: Configure the items that will appear in the New Hire Onboarding Experience, and on the Company Page.
- Branded Assets:
- Basic Information:
- Name: This will be used as the name of your Company throughout Greenhouse Onboarding.
- Date Founded: Will be used as a starting date for employee growth and as a starting date for your company timeline.
- Primary Color Hex: Enter the Hex value of what your brand color is. This will control the color of the buttons in any Greenhouse Onboarding emails, and the accent on the banner in Greenhouse Onboarding.
- Navigation Icon: This will appear in the upper left hand corner throughout the app.
- Company Logo: This will appear on the landing page of your New Hire Onboarding Experience.
- Documents: Under Documents you can upload images for your Photo Gallery, or add in documents you want to link to from a Page.
- Basic Information:
Next Steps: Now that you've set up your account, control who has access to it by setting up Permissions.