Greenhouse and GoodHire have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
The customer must have a Greenhouse and GoodHire account already created.
The customer must have permissions to access the Greenhouse webhooks page here.
The customer must be on Invoice Billing with GoodHire.
The user setting up the integration must have “Company administrator” role.
Completing the Integration with GoodHire:
Add the following permissions:
- Activity Feed
- GET: Retrieve Activity Feed
- DELETE: Delete Application GET: Retrieve Application GET: List Applications PATCH: Update Application POST: Advance Application POST: Move Application POST: Reject Application
- POST: Moves Application to Job
- POST: Unreject Application
- GET: Retrieve Candidate GET: List Candidates POST: Add Note
- Job Posts
- GET: List Job Posts
- GET: Retrieve Job Post for Job
- Job Stages
- GET: Retrieve Job Stage
- GET: List Job Stages
- GET: List Job Stages for Job
- GET: Retrieve Job
- GET: List Jobs
- GET: List Application's Offers
- GET: Retrieve Application's Current Offer
- GET: Retrieve Offer
- GET: List Offers
- GET: Retrieve Office
- GET: List Offices
- GET: Retrieve User
- GET: List Users
Optional: Setup reports to automatically order
These steps should only be followed if you want reports to automatically begin processing. If these steps are not followed, or applied, a report will still be “Queued” within GoodHire like normal
Optional: Setup automatic stage changes