Greenhouse and Criteria Corp are integrated, allowing you to seamlessly use the two products together to add an assessment to your interview pipeline.
To implement the integration, you need to:
- Contact Criteria Corp to request your API key, and then send it to your Greenhouse Account Manager who will enter it into the system for you.
- Add a special Criteria Corp stage to your interview
- As candidates enter that stage, send the Criteria Corp assessment through Greenhouse.
- Once candidates complete their assessments, a link to view their test results in Criteria Corp’s testing platform, HireSelect, will be accessible through the Interview Kit in Greenhouse.
1. Enabling the Integration
To enable the integration, contact Criteria Corp to request your API Key. Once you receive it, forward it on to your Greenhouse Account Manager. You Account Manager will enter the API Key into the system and then let you know when the integration is ready to go.
2. Adding the Criteria Corp Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Criteria Corp Assessment, and click the Add button
3. Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From there, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the assessment that you’ve previously set up in Criteria Corp. Select the appropriate assessment, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade/review submitted assessment, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the assessment itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Criteria Corp’s testing platform, HireSelect. When you click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the interview instructions are actually sent by Criteria Corp.
4. Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Criteria Corp Interview stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. Remember, even though you click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the interview instructions will actually be sent through Criteria Corp. **Criteria Corp take home tests must be sent to each candidate individually, do not send Criteria Corp tests using a bulk action in Greenhouse.
The status of the assessment will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, the Interview Kit will contain a link to view the submitted test on Criteria Corp.