Below are the steps to create a new ad campaign (click here for tips on choosing when to create ad campaigns vs creating tracking links):
- Navigate to an individual job, and then click the Sourcing tab
- Click Third-party boards
- Click the New Ad Campaign button
- Choose one or more job boards for your campaign. The page is divided into two sections. At the top, you'll see a list of job boards to which you can post job ads through Greenhouse. The bottom section lists all other job boards, which you can still track through Greenhouse, but which require manual posting outside of Greenhouse. You'll see that you can add to the list via the Add Job Board button.
- Click the Name Your Campaign button.
- Enter the name of the campaign (for internal reference). If you're only posting to "other" job boards, click the Get Tracking Links button, which will be the last step of the process. If you've selected to post to at least one external job board through Greenhouse, click the Job Details button.
- Depending on the external job board(s) you've selected, the fields on the Details page will vary. Enter at least all required information, and then click the Billing Info button.
- Enter the billing information, and then click the Review button.
- After reviewing the content of the job ad, proceed with confirming your purchase.