- On the all Jobs dashboard, click Bulk Actions.
- Select the individual jobs you'd like to edit, or click on the check box that selects all jobs.
- Click Edit: Stages/Interviews
- Click on the name of the interview, and editable field will display
- When finished, click the green checkmark to save the change
- Be sure to click Save Changes on the page itself
Important note: Renaming interviews will not sync interview kits.
For example, even though the two selected jobs might have a "Case Study" interview within a "Face to Face" stage, that doesn't necessarily mean the interview kits are the same.
To sync the interview kits, take the following steps:
Using the example above, let's say you renamed the interview from "Case Study" to "Case Study Exercise". To make sure the interview kits are synced, put your cursor over the interview, and then click the menu icon.
Click Sync interview kits
Select the job that has the version of the interview kit you'd like to use on all selected jobs in that stage, and then click Sync Interview Kits.
The interview will be highlighted in green to indicate that the interview kits were successfully synced. Be sure to click Save Changes on the page itself.