By default, the following fields are included on the form when a user submits a new Referral:
If you'd like to collect additional information on Referrals in a standardized format (e.g. College/University), users with Site Admin permissions can add custom fields to Referrals.
- Click Configure
- Click Custom Options
- Click Referrals
- Click either + Add Field or click the edit pencil next to an existing field
- Enter the name of the field
- Select the desired field type. Important note: it is not possible to update the field type of an existing field.
- If you'd like to require that a field be completed before a user can submit the referral, put a check in the box next to Required
- If you'd like to include guidance text within the field (it will disappear as the user begins to type), enter it into the Placeholder field
- Click Save