By default the following fields are included when creating an offer:
If you'd like to collect additional information in a standardized format (e.g. "Will report to") when creating offers, users with Site Admin permissions can do so by adding custom fields to offers.
- Click Configure
- Click Custom Options
- Click Offers
- Click either + New Field or click the edit pencil next to an existing field
- Enter the name of the field
- Select the desired field type. Important note: it is not possible to update the field type of an existing field.
- If you'd like to be able to use the value of the field in email and offer letter templates, put a check in the box next to Create new email token
- If you'd like to require that a field be completed before a user can proceed to the next step, put a check in the box next to Required
- If you'd like to trigger a new version of an offer when changes are made to the field, put a check in the box next to Changes to this field trigger a new offer version
- Click Save
Any custom fields that you add to offers will be included in the "Offers" report.