Greenhouse and Codility have created an integration so that you can seamlessly use the two products together to add a candidate test to your interview pipeline.
To enable the integration, users (with Job Admin or Site Admin permissions) simply connect their Codility accounts to their Greenhouse accounts.
Enabling the Integration
- When you are logged into Greenhouse, select Integrations.
- On the next page, scroll down and click Codility
- Click the Connect button to authorize the connection
Adding the Codility Interview Stage
To add the stage to your Interview Plan:
- Navigate to a specific job, and click the Job Setup tab
- Click Interview Plan
- Scroll down the page, and click the green + Add Stage button
- Select Codility Test, and click the Add button
Configuring the Stage
Once the stage has been added, click Edit Take Home Test. From here, you will see a drop-down menu that reflects the code tests that you’ve previously set up in Codility. Select the appropriate test, assign at least one Greenhouse user to grade submitted tests, and then click Save.
Keep in mind that all configuration of the test itself, as well as the email template, will need to be handled in Codility. While you will click "Send Test" from within Greenhouse, the test is actually sent by Codility.
Sending the Test
When candidates are moved into the Codility Test stage, Greenhouse will display a Send Test link. While you will click "Send Test" in Greenhouse, the test will actually be sent through Codility.
The copy of the email that is sent to candidates is as follows:
The status of the test will be viewable in Greenhouse:
- Take Home Test to be sent.
- Waiting for candidate to submit test
- Scorecard due from <DESIGNATED_GRADER>
Below is an example of three different candidates with three different Codility Test statuses:
Reviewing Test Results
Once the candidate has submitted their test, you can view their Codility score by opening the Interview Kit for the Codility Test interview. Click the View Report hyperlink to view details.