We've put together a presentation that will help introduce Greenhouse to users with Job Admin-level access on your team.
The presentation covers:
- What is Greenhouse?
- What does it help the company do?
- What does that mean for the company?
- How they can set up their account and log in to Greenhouse
- A guided live demo of Greenhouse
- Reporting within Greenhouse
- Best practices
For the Live Demo, our suggested agenda is as follows:
- Review the All Jobs dashboard
- Go through the top bar navigation, including search, FAQ, and editing My Info
- Walk through the Job dashboard, including an overview of Pipeline and Pipeline Tasks sections
- Resume review, including rejection process, if applicable
- Navigating candidate profiles, including the Scorecards tab
- Understanding the Candidates tab, including search functionality
If you'd like access to a Keynote version of this presentation, you can contact your Account Manager.
In addition to the presentation, you may want to check out the video tutorial that covers Job Admin permissions. Just click here!