Congratulations on starting your journey with Greenhouse!
We've designed a training guide that will help introduce Greenhouse Recruiting to people at your organization who will act as hiring managers and recruiters in the hiring software.
Click the link below to access the template, then select Make a copy to customize and edit the slides as needed:
Hiring managers and recruiters are people who have an active role in the hiring process through the coordination of interview scheduling, the management of application review, conducting interviews, and submitting feedback on candidates.
This training guide covers:
- What is Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What does it help our company do?
- How can users set up their accounts and log in to Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What kind of reports can I run on Greenhouse Recruiting?
- What are some best practices for hiring managers and recruiters?
Feel free to edit the guide as you'd like!